Επιπρόσθετη βιβλιογραφία για μελέτη
1. Kouidi E, Grekas D, Deligiannis A. Effects of exercise training on noninvasive cardiac measures in patients undergoing long-term hemodialysis: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Kidney Dis 2009; 54: 511-21
2. Kouidi E, Karagiannis V, Grekas D, et al. Depression, heart rate variability and exercise training in dialysis patients. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation 2010; 17(2):160-7.
3. Koufaki P, Kouidi E. Current best evidence recommendations on measurement and evaluation of Physical Functioning in People with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). Sports Medicine 2010; 40(12):1055-74
4. Vanhees L, De Sutter J, Geladas N, Doyle F, Cornelissen V, Kouidi E, et al. Importance of characteristics and modalities of physical activity and exercise in defining the benefits to cardiovascular health within the general population: recommendations from the EACPR (Part I). European Journal of Preventive Cardiology 2012; 19 (4): 670-686
5. Vanhees L, Geladas N, Hansen D, Kouidi E, et al. Importance of characteristics and modalities of physical activity and exercise in the management of cardiovascular health in individuals with cardiovascular risk factors: recommendations from the EACPR (Part II). European Journal of Preventive Cardiology 2012; 19 (5): 1005-1033
6. Kouidi E, Vergoulas G, Anifanti M, et al. A randomized controlled trial of exercise training on cardiovascular and autonomic function among renal transplant recipients. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2013, 28: 1294-305
7. Van Craenenbroeck AH, Van Craenenbroeck EM, Kouidi E, Vrints CJ, Couttenye MM, Conraads VM. Vascular effects of exercise training in CKD: current evidence and pathophysiological mechanisms. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2014;9(7):1305-18.
8. Kaltsatou A, Kouidi E, Fountoulakis K, Sipka C, Theochari V, Kandylis D, Deligiannis A. Effects of exercise training with traditional dancing on functional capacity and quality of life in patients with schizophrenia: a randomized controlled study. Clin Rehabil 2015; 29(9):882-91.
9. Van Craenenbroeck AH, Van Craenenbroeck EM, Van Ackeren K, Vrints CJ, Conraads VM, Verpooten GA, Kouidi E, Couttenye MM. Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Endothelial Function and Arterial Stiffness in CKD Stages 3-4: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Am J Kidney Dis 2015;66(2):285-96.
10. Clyne N, Hellberg M, Kouidi E, Deligiannis A, Höglund P. Relationship between declining GFR and measures of cardiac and vascular autonomic neuropathy. Nephrology 2016; in press
11. Vordos Z, Kouidi E, Mavrovouniotis F, Metaxas T, Dimitros E, Kaltsatou A, Deligiannis A.Impact of traditional Greek dancing on jumping ability, muscular strength and lower limb endurance in cardiac rehabilitation programmes. Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs 2016; in press