Additional bibliography for study
(7) Chopra, Sunil, Meindl, Peter, Supply Chain Management, Planning and Control, Third Edition, Prentice Hall, 2007.
(8) James R. Evans, “Productions/Operations Management, quality, Performance, and Value”, Fifth Edition, West Publ. Co., 1997.
(9) Evans, J.R., W.M. Lindsay, The Management and Control of Quality. Third Edition, 1996, West.
(10) Flaherty, M. Therese, Global Operations Management, McGraw-Hill International Editions, 1996.
(11) Martin Christopher. Logistics and Supply Chain Management Strategies for reducing cost and improving service, Second Edition, 1998, Financial Times Prentice Hall.
(12) R. Johnston, S. Chambers, C. Harland, A. Harrison and N. Slack, “Cases in Operations Management”, Pitman Publishing, 1995.
(13) R. Dan Reid and Nada R. Sanders, ``Operations Management - An Integrated Approach'', Fourth Edition, 2012, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
(14) Roberta S. Russell, Bernard W. Taylor III, Operations Management, Fourth Edition, 2003, Prentice Hall.