1. Model real problems with differential equations.
2. Solve first order ode and linear systems of ode.
3. Solve second order linear ode.
4. Use Laplace transform for solving linear ode, integrodifferential equations etc.
5. Use fourier series to decompose periodic function as a infinite sum of sinusodials.
Course Content (Syllabus)
An introduction to ordinary differential equations, Laplace Transform, and Fourier series.
Additional bibliography for study
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications by Dennis G. Zill (Mar 15, 2012),
Fundamentals of Differential Equations (8th Edition) by R. Kent Nagle, Edward B. Saff and Arthur David Snider (Mar 31, 2011)