Upon successful completion of this course, students acquire:
• understanding of the concept of design and utility.
• understanding the basic structure of a building construction.
• the acquisition of the necessary general theoretical and practical knowledge to identify a building project design.
• the updating of general knowledge, selection and use of building materials.
• the acquisition of knowledge and experience in the architectural design and reading plans (floor plans, views, sections, formwork building construction) and topological.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Introduction to technical drawing in relation to civil engineering science. The importance and usefulness of technical drawing and conventions.
Standard equipment for drawing (drawing surfaces, writing and drawing instruments) and their use.
Drawing of lines: Line types of mechanical and building drawing and their use.
Grammatografy: writing types and their use.
Orthogonal projection on three levels. Sides of solid objects - selection , layout and design – section and their design.
Pictural representation of an object: Axonometry. Scales in technical drawing. Dimensions and placement rules.
Building Drawing: Content and types of construction drawings.
Architectural drawing: plans, facets, sections of buildings. Formwork and their drawing method.
Topography, building conditions, Landscape Design .
design, scale, line, plan, section, facet
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
Οικοδομική & Αρχιτεκτονική Σύνθεση 36η Γερμανική Έκδοση 2000, Τύπος: Σύγγραμμα, Ernst Neufert, 2003, Α. Γκιούρδα & ΣΙΑ ΟΕ, ISBN: 978-960-512-397-0