Upon completion of this course the student will be:
1. Able to handle the operative instruments and filling materials.
2. Design and prepare typical cavities in plastic and natural extracted teeth
3. Able to describe and handle capping materials and the properties of protection and install protection materials to amalgam and composite resin of varying depth in plastic and natural extracted teeth
4. Able to handle, place and f the proper filling material in typical cavities in plastic and natural extracted teeth
5. Able to use additional retaining means (such as posts) in extensive restorations in natural and extracted teeth
6. Aware of indications, contraindications, clinical steps of preparing and placing indirect restorations