Upon successful completion of this course the intended learning objective is to get to know and understand the students offer the Ecumenical Patriarchate in Slavic countries. In addition, students will increase knowledge of the cultural contribution of the Saints Cyril and Methodius to the Slavs. Parallel lies in the students attending a scientific conference to be able to better understand the current relationship Ecumenical Patriarchate and Slavic Churches but also to cultivate scientific thinking and judgment of the study of the various sources.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The interest of the Ecumenical Patriarchate to the Slavic churches.
The modules are structured as follows:
1. Coming of age in the faith.
2. Emancipation in Autocephalous Churches.
3. Providing cultural elements.
4. Respect the people differences.
5. The offer and the teachings of saints Cyril and Methodius.
6. Athos offer the Slavic churches.
7. Organization of monasticism.
8. Gregory of Sinai.
9. Nicodemus Tismana.
12.Simerini offer the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
13.The problem of schismatic church in Skopje.