Upon successful completion of this course the intended learning objective is to inform students about the historical truth that there is no Third Rome, but Priestess and later Rome and has close historical cycle. It will indulge the students knowledge of important historical sources referred to the resilience of the Russian Orthodox Church against the cruel persecutions of the atheistic regime.
Moreover consists students to attend a scientific conference to enrich their knowledge on the theory of third Rome but mainly to cultivate scientific thinking and judgment.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Taught students the following modules:
1. The first seeds of the theory of G'Romis.
2. The fall of Constantinople as an enhancer element of this theory.
3. The Russian secretariat theory G'Romis.
4. The recusancy of the Russian Patriarchate.
5. The foundation of the Russian Patriarchate.
6. Remove the Russian Patriarchate of Peter the Great.
7. Rupture Tsar and Patriarch Niphon.
8. The position of the monk of the Monastery Philotheou Eleazar.
9. The spiritual movement of religious figures in Moscow.
10. The Bolshevik revolution.
11. the same
12. Reconstitution Patriarchate.
13. the same