Upon successful completion of the course of instruction intended to be initiated by the students of science and Paint in the structure, content, theological teaching and interpretative problems of wishful thinking and poetic monuments ratio, which is the pre-eminent source of divine worship and operational study.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Reference to creating, recording, picker process of wishes of common worship , content, dependencies , structure, language and interpretative difficulties of texts. Throwback to the beginnings of hymnographical production in species richness and number of you, and the setting of the liturgical books with hymnographical content. Literary and theological interpretation prayers and hymns .
SCHEDULE OF SUPPLIES :
1. Efchologikoi tamieftires.tou ancient Christianity.
2. Prayer Composed aposozomena in manuscripts or incunabula editions.
3. Modern critical editions euchologies material.
4. The structure of wishes .
5. The content of wishes and problems of interpretation .
6. Literary interpretation and theological analysis of the prayer of the petition of St. John Chrysostom .
7. Hymnography and hymnography .
8. Goods stichopoiia of Byzantine ecclesiastical hymnography .
9. Formation of liturgical books with hymnographical content.
10. Modern critical editions hymnographic material in official series issued patristic works or in autonomous centers special surveys exterior and interior.
11. Interpretation of the Akathist Hymn as an example of literary and theological approach.
12. Problems in understanding the hymns in modern times.
13. Concluding discussion of teaching and the work of graduate students during the semester.
interpretation, theology, operational chants, greetings