Prospective students are accepted in the course, through an evaluation process based on the following sum:
- the number of courses, which are successfully completed by the students, divided by 3
- the number above 5 in the average grade multiplied by 2
- the number above 5 in the average grade of the courses, which are related to the internship position in question, multipled by 3.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The School of Drama participates in the Internship Programme of AUTΗ, which is implemented through the Operational Programme "Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning" as part of the NSRF 2014 - 2020. It is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) of the EU and the national budget.
The course “Theatrical/Theatrological Practical Training” (internship) is open to students of the 7th, 8th, 8th, 10th semesters and above. It covers various subjects, in accordance to the subjects taught in the curriculum:
– Theatrology (Drama and Performance Analysis)
– Stage Design
– Stage Directing
– Production Manager
– Lightning Design
– Drama/Theatre in Education