Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Videoanalysis and statistical analysis of games.
2. Weight-loss diet of athletes.
3. Injuries of athletes during matches.
4. Psychological preparation of athletes -view matches.
5. Design annual coaching programming TKD (macrocycles, microcyrcles, training units).
1. Improve technical capacity to attack armor (combinations of simple & complex attacks)
2. Improving counterattack in the first and second time and combinations of counterattack (armor).
3. Tactics of matches.
4. Games: a) free, b) under c) Stresstraining.
5. Learning the next 6 "combination of predetermined techniques" (7th-12th Poomsae).
Taekwondo, technical attack and counter-attack, tactical fight, fights, Poomsae