Course Content (Syllabus)
Physical education as a way of prevention
Aim: To provide students with the necessary knowledge, regarding to physical activity's favorable effects, in the functional capacity and the quality of life, as well as the effect of inactivity in the appearance of physical health's disorders.
1. Inactivity and the induced disorders in health.
2. Exercise's role in disease's prevention.
3. Other risk factors for health and exercise's role in their suppression.
4. Exercise in atherosclerosis's confrontation.
5. Exercise in obesity's confrontation.
6. Exercise appropriate programs for middle aged adults.
7. Exercise appropriate programs for menopausal women.
8. Exercise appropriate programs for older adults.
9. Dance therapy.
10. Aerobic exercise programs.
11. Exercise programs for strengthening.
12. Exercise and quality of life.
Inactivity, Exercise, Exercise programs, Disorder prevention, Quality of life.