Before the completion of this course each student should be able to:
1) Understand and display advanced knowledge on sound technology systems, and audio/video recording devices and techniques.
2) Display practical skills in production of audiovisual material.
Course Content (Syllabus)
• Recording techniques for surround sound (5.1 and 7.1)
• Various techniques for surround recordings
• Directing of surround recording with score sheets
• Basic technology and techniques of audio and visual production
• Audio and visual production studios and topics of video recording (cameras, techniques)
• Digital video: A basic start and practical topics of conversion, editing, and compressing.
• Computer-based Multi-track mixing and video/sound editing
• Practice designing and organizing audiovisual content
• Technologies of digital recording, processing and mixing non-linear system (music at the start and end, interview editing, titles, graphics, effects etc.)
• Practice chroma-keying techniques
• Converting and exporting audiovisual material to ideal format