The aim of the module is to give students (males and females) the adequate knowledge on the basic structure of team choreographies using the 5 apparatus of rhythmic gymnastics. Through team combinations and using body and apparatus elements improve co-operation and communication, and fantasy.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Principles of choreography (orientation, types of travelling, types of moves, etc.)
2. Structuring choreography without apparatus and with small number of participants.
3. Introduction in rope and ball exercises.
4. Structuring a choreography with same apparatus or two kind of apparatus (eg. 6 balls, or 3 balls and 3 ropes).
5. Themes of choreographies and attribution.
6. Introduction in hoop and clubs exercises.
7. Structuring a choreography with same apparatus or two kind of apparatus (eg. 20 hoops, or 10 hoops and 10 pair of clubs).
8. Emotional and kinetic attribution of choreography.
9. Introduction in ribbon exercises.
10. Choreography with 3 kinds of apparatus and many participants.
11. Choreographies in elementary school.
12. Choreographies in secondary school.
13. Choreographies in groups of elderly.
Structuring choreography, orientation, rope, ball.