After successfully completing the course "School Internship" students:
• adopt successfully the knowledge and skills acquired through related courses and workshops during their studies,
• assimilate scientific knowledge and method through the process of professional scientific practice,
• develop professional awareness,
• move smoothly from the field of study and theoretical preparation in the field of exploitation of knowledge and acquired skills,
• become familiar with the working environment and the school's requirements as a workplace and work relationships and
• encouraged to be self-motivated and develop initiatives.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The internship aims: to exchange experience between the workplace and education, developing professional awareness of students, now and beyond their education and the emergence of a feedback process of the existing problems between education and production.
The students of the Department of Physics may be exercised in the following areas:
- Schools secondary or primary education and special schools, teaching physics
- Civil Airport Service
- Hospitals on Physics-Medical Laboratory Science Centers
- Company and / or Y, where dealing with data processing and control and software development
- Hardware Industry
- Communications (OTE)
- Energy (DEI)-Metrology
- Computational Physics
Apart from that, students can also work in other places (organizations, companies, etc.), which used knowledge of Physics. This is done in consultation with the head of the course or internship supervisors.