Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Elements of music theory. Solfège and Dictée:
-Definitions of basic elements of music theory, properties of sound and basic musical concepts.
- Melodic intervals, major scales (Do, Fa) and relative minor scales. Minor and major chords, basic chords.
- Music Notation with notes or graphics, Solfège and Dictée.
- Examples of relative activities for children.
2. Melodic instrument learning - Glockenspiel:
Music scores with basic children's songs for solo and ensemble voice and Glockenspiel learning and practice. Further repertoire. Rhythmic and melodic accompaniment.