To teach the normal process of psychomotor development, pathophysiology of persons with special needs, such disorders of intelligence and behavioral impairments resulting from injury or dysfunction of the nervous system, and the special treatment applied to these people, especially the kinetic approach the
athletic ability of these individuals.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Basic principles and role of special education.
2. Growth and body conformation - Diversification sex - Assessment of development.
3. Theories psychomotor development - Stages and assessment of psychomotor development.
4. Developmental Assessment tests-intelligence-gradation intelligence.
5. Mental superiority, discount lag.
6. Attention Deficiency Syndrome hyperactivity - Learning difficulties - problems
52 Study Guide TEFAA imported the Academic Year 2008-2009
conduct training exercise.
7. Nervous System - Kinetic mechanism - Reflective - Role Assessment
reflexes in psychomotor development.
8. Cerebral Palsy - Features - Troubleshooting - Role of exercise.
9. Epilepsy - Educational problems - Role of exercise. Congenital malformations of the nervous
10. Locomotor system diseases, bone diseases, joints, neuromuscular diseases.
11. Sensory impairment (blindness, deafness). Role of Physical Education.
12. Mental illness - anorexia - Autism - Alcoholism - Drugs.
13. Chronic somatic diseases - Diabetes mellitus - Cystic Fibrosis - Bronchial Asthma.