Understanding the principles of digital 3D model development focusing on theological objects. Using 3D software as an application platform for digital imprinting of theological, small and large-scale objects. Presentation and application of additive manufacturing technologies (three-dimensional model printing).
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Introduction - Basic concepts of 3D electronic design.
2. Principles and tools for developing digital 3D models.
3. Presentation of 3D software, menus, interface and tools.
4. Create and edit 3D geometrical entities (Extrusion, Rotation, etc.). Examples-practice.
5. Scale modeling, block creation, complex object synthesis. Examples-practice.
6. Imprinting a Large-Scale 3D Model I(Orthodox Church).
7. Imprinting of Large-Scale 3D Model II (Orthodox Church).
8. Imprinting of Large-Scale 3D Model III (Orthodox Church).
9. Imprinting a three-dimensional small-scale theological model I.
10. Imprinting a three-dimensional small-scale theological model II.
11. Additive manufacturing technologies.
12. Creating 3D stl files (sterolithography) for 3d printers.
13. 3D files printing examples