Course Content (Syllabus)
The modules are structured as follows:
1. Religion and Fundamentalism.
2. Theocracy and freedom.
3. Statehood and Democracy.
4. Dialogue of Cultures and Religions.
5. Conflict of Cultures and Religions.
6. Tolerance and Rebellion.
7. Religious freedom and parity of religions.
8. Church-State Relations.
9. Neutrhythrous State and Poles.
10. Predominant Religion and Politics.
11. Christianity and Politics.
12. Ecumenical Patriarchate and Europe.
13. Globalization and Religions.