Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Mixed and informal types of contract as enacted in legislation. The method of treating regulatory gaps in Contract Law.
2-3. The leasing contract: Different forms and function of the contract. Remedies for non-performance.
4-5. The factoring contract: Different forms and performance. Cases of non-performance.
6. Time-sharing contracts: Typology and non-performance.
7.Consulting contracts: Typology and non-performance.
8.The management contract: Typology and non-performance.
9-10. The banking agreement for a joint credit account: Typology, function and non-performance.
11. The credit card contract: Typology and non-performance.
12-13. Intellectual property contracts (copyright, patents, intellectual and related property rights): Typology, legal nature, general principles, legal framework, and remedies for non-performance.
14. Contracts for creating and managing software, web-design, web-hosting.
15-16. The commercial agency agreement and other distribution contracts: Formation and functions.
17-18. The franchise contract: Typology, functions and non-performance.
19. The issue of client compensation in commercial agency agreements, in franchising contracts and other distribution contracts.
20-21. Delivery order contracts, with an emphasis on transport orders and stock ordering.
22. Agent-organized travel contracts and hotel accommodation contracts.
23. Contract Law under the lens of “economic analysis”.
24-25. The technique of drafting contracts and its practical significance.