Course Content (Syllabus)
Reference and exploration of space and time conditions operating on the basis of functional and literature memos maximum teacher of worship the late Byzantine period Simeon Archbishop of Thessaloniki ( 1429 ) .
Individual modules are structured as follows :
1. Introductory issues of life and times of St. Simeon.
2. General report on the use of symbolism in the Orthodox Divine Liturgy .
3. Realism and Symbol ( crisis of the symbol and the symbolic language of worship ) .
5. The creation of God as a place of human life and the sacred temple as a place of worship.
6. The operands in the sacred space of the church and the symbolic importance.
7. Functional area and sanctification of man.
8. The operating time and sanctification .
9. The operating time as a breach of this weather as the manifestation of the eternal.
10. Evdomatikos time and eternal time .
11. Times of prayer , liturgical events and symbolic reductions of liturgical time.
12. Synthesis space and time in the operating experience of the Orthodox Church.
13. Simeon of Thessaloniki and before him ypomnimatist of divine worship tradition.
space, time, symbol, realism