After successful completion of this course, students will be able to understand the modern approaches on basic issues of social ethics and το deepen to the ethical consideration from a Christian point of view.
Course Content (Syllabus)
In this course contemporary social issues are examined from the point of view of Christian Ethics.
1. The Love of Neighbor.
2. Dignity and human rights.
5. Mass media.
6. Human cloning in the media.
7. Violence and war.
9. Ethics in sport.
10. Drugs and gene doping in sport.
11. Drug addiction and christian ethics.
12. Alcohol, addiction, and christian ethics.
13. Violent and abusive parents.
person, dignity, globalization, mass media, cloning, war, sport, violence