Course Content (Syllabus)
1. The Legacy of the Ancient World.
2. The turn to Religion.
3. The Neo-Platonism.
4. The Late Antiquity as Hall of the Byzantine Period.
5. Christians and Pagans in Conflict.
6. Greek Culture and the Christians.
7. The Christianisation of society.
8. The Church as a social and political Factor.
9. Education in the early byzantine Period.
10. Science between Paganism and Christianity.
11. The Christianisation of the State.
12. Justinian I and the cultural Integration of the early byzantine Period.