Upon successful completion of the course is taught the intended learning objective is to exeideikefthoun students knowledge about the historical development, theological content and the effector class of the mysteries of the Orthodox Church, in inter-Christian and inter-orthodox references and extensions.
Alongside attempted through monitoring a scientific conference or workshop to indulge students on the fundamentals of committing Sacraments of the Church.
Course Content (Syllabus)
History and Liturgical and theological introduction on mysteries. Establishment, constitution, Biblical Foundations, content, functional greetings, rituals problems contemporary issues regarding the meaning, purpose and performance of the sacraments to the functional life of our times.
SCHEDULE OF SUPPLIES:
1. Introduction on mysteries.
2. Biblical Foundations of mysteries and references to patristic teaching about them.
3. Formation of mysteries and ierologisi with specific sequences.
4. The sacrament of Baptism.
5. The sacrament of Confirmation.
6. The mystery of the Eucharist.
7. The sacrament of Matrimony.
8. The sacrament of Penance.
9. The Mystery of Unction.
10. The mystery of the priesthood.
11. Reference to greetings and rituals problems of mysteries.
12. Mysteries and mysteriousness acts.
13. Contemporary issues relating to the commission of the sacred mysteries.