Upon successful course teaching the intended learning objective is to deepen students knowledge, in substantial contact and engagement with science functional. At the same time attempting to understand and be able to analyze and interpret vegans sources of divine worship, which is a sine qua non for the fundamental principles and to further their progress.
Moreover attempted through monitoring a scientific conference or workshop to deepen students knowledge of rituals and Prayer of the Church.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Detection of the historical origins and causes formation of takers or rituals and wishful thinking . Outfits by areas for centuries. Lonely and canticlelieular Masses Typical . Manuscripts and publications. Specific studies. Alone versions formal. Reservoirs euchologies material ( Prayer ) . International Standard versions in English , etc.
SCHEDULE OF SUPPLIES :
1. The concept of a 'typical ' and the different terminologies to his victory .
2 . Scattered evidence in patristic texts first nomination by the final version of the Standard from the 11th century onwards.
3 . Typical canticlelieular Masses and lonely . Parallel concurrence and final victory in Munich.
4. Typically takers .
5. Typically operates .
6. Elements that contribute to the initial formation to the final outcome of local , traditions and odd rituals.
7. Relationship Missal , almanac , Imperial Classes with typical asmatikis particularly supply.
8. Typical of Holy Church.
9. Typical of Saint Sava.
10. Studite and Agiorite Typical .
11. Great and important Prayer to manuscript tradition.
12. Concluding plenary debate on the Standard and wishful thinking .
13. General reference to the writing of the thesis student and personal definition of cooperation for the award in each of the subject of his personal postgraduate study.