Course Content (Syllabus)
The aim of the workshop is to design lightweight structures.
The main educational objectives are:
1. Familiarity with curves (top view, view, sections)
2. Drawings after the model!
3. Design from the outside to the inside!
4. The 'dynamic' model is more than a three-dimensional object!
5. Membrane folding, deflation, modular-mobile construction
6. Ephemeral Architecture
7. Recyclable light materials
8. Sheath resulting from atmospheric pressure and vacuum
9. Scaffolding - Movable weights / immovable building weights> 1
10. Suspended construction is a space frame or a 'high technology' cable and cable system! Familiarity with Statics.
11. Trees, as forms of construction, refer to nature. Biomorphism.