1. They will understand the method of compiling a feature film budget
2. They will be able to use all available tools for a feature film budget compilation
3. They will know the way to properly allocate financial means to different production needs
4. They will be familiar with Greece's labour environment
5. They will be able to adequately use at least one production compilation software
Course Content (Syllabus)
The course deals with the financial aspects of film production. It discusses the way financial resources of a film are managed and the way the film's budget is drafted, developed and followed.
The course is based on a given script and follows step by step film development and budget drafting based on the needs and the market prices.
film budget, film financing plan, budget compilation, budget management