After the successful completion of the course, students will be able to work as for clubs who cultivate the trampoline, knowing the basic principles of technical data with rotating around the transverse axis. They can also organize demonstration teams in private gyms and municipalities that cultivate the trampoline.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1.Historical development of the trampoline in the world and Greece. Organization and safety of the course.
2. Playful form exercises and acquaintance with the trampoline.
4. Bounce with rallying, with open legs, with folding.
5. Bounce with rotation on the longitudinal axis (1/2 and 1/1).
6. Landing at the headquarters position .
7. Landing in prone lying.
8. Landing on the back.
9. From the headquarters position ½ turn at the headquarters position
10. Basic technical elements with rotation around the transverse axis, elements of biokinetics.
11. Salto back with safety belt.
12. Terminology and regulations of rampoline.
13. Combination of elements - programs.