Upon successful completion of the course, the three students will have the necessary theoretical, methodical and organizational knowledge to be able to teach Weight Lifting in clubs as coaches to maximize athletes' performance in the school as a means of physical education and in the field mass sport as a means of general physical preparation.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. History of Weight Lifting - Basic Techniques.
2. Regulations of Arasee & Epole - Zet.
3. Learning the technique of Arasee.
4. Learning the technique of Epole Zet.
5. Training planning
6. Special strength exercises.
7. General Strength Exercises.
8. Erase technique and corrections.
9. Errors and Corrections in the Epole Zet technique.
10. Weight training to avoid injuries.
11. Basic training program planning principles
12. Applying daily training.
13. Weekly programming - Implementation of various programs.
14.Annual training program.
15. Practical training as a coach
Theory: Knowledge of methodology of trainning, technique, power development, debugging techniques, training methods, procedures of talent selection and knowledge of the regulations.
Practice: Implementation of techniques of the sport with added detail, identifying errors in advanced athletes, implementing training programs for beginners.