(hooray the question, hooray the mistake)
The art lab's research field aims at the production of primal research, critical thought and experimental application for the Modern Sculpture throughout an extended perception about Art and Sculpture.
Course Content (Syllabus)
- Sculpting exercises (with clay or other materials),from a psysical prototype or not,of a human figure or composition
- Analogical design from a natural or not prototype.
Design of extended preception with the use of various materials and techniques.
- Free sculpting exercises, with various materials, with a required or free topic.Free selection of visual means.
- Exercise at a determined urban or natural environment, with free selection,with determined or free theme and materials.
Free selection of visual means.
- Brief presentation of one artist's visual work (free selection).