The cognitive objects of Arts, Science, Society, Technology etc. (through Philosophy), as past, present and future constitute the active space-field of knowledge, critical thinking and source of inspiration for a transitive experimental research-application of Modern Sculpture's works, where form (aisthetic) constitutes the expression of the content (reason).
Course Content (Syllabus)
- Plastic exercises (with clay or other materials), from a physical prototype or not,
of a human figure or composition (free selection).
- Analogical design of a physical or not prototype.
Design of extended perception with the use of various materials and techniques.
- Free exercises with various materials, with determined or free theme. Free selection of visual means.
- Exercise at a determined urban or natural environment, with free selection, with determined or free theme and materials.
Free selection of visual means.
- Brief presentation of one artist's visual work (free selection).