This course is offered except from a scientific area background lesson and skills development in direction laboratory, also as a practice in Education and Teaching Proficiency Program (PPDE) Department.
Courses Plan taught in the first year of the direction of workshops aim at the students's training and research by providing them with knowledge and methodological tools that will lead them gradually to:
- The ability To organize and transmit laboratory knowledge about the project by providing them with methodological tools.
- The ability to teach design and organize project workshops.
- The knowledge so that the student can distinguish the expressive, perceptual, psychological, sociological characteristics of visual morphology of the produced work, through the creative process and reading of the draft.
- The skill development as far as the handling of classic design tools is concerned.
- The connection of the preparations made by the student for his/her admission to the Department with the object of study
of the laboratory.
- The ability of unifying the form and content of their artistic product, so that it can have the claims of an work of
- The familiarity with the Terminology of visual arts both at technical and theoretical level.
- The development Of imagination and creativity for the technical implementation in their work.
- The ability to organize, establish and communicate via the "language" of visual arts, visual presentations and representations that respond expressively to individual and social perceptions.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1 Plan Exercises with different means, as determined by the curriculum of the artistic Direction laboratory.
2 Methodology for the transmission of knowledge of the project and organizing artistic laboratory.
3 Under the Laboratory Course Plan may be made:
visits to museums, galleries,
collaborations with other laboratories of the Department.
collaboration with other Departments of Fine Arts
organize lectures of scientists and artists in particular subjects
organization and realization of thematic exhibitions of students.