Familiarity with the research process (problem identification, formulation research-statistical hypotheses, design, data collection, statistical analysis, evaluation findings, writing the research paper). Developing critical thinking through lectures, discussions and work. Adopting the philosophy of the researcher and practice in thesis for graduation
Course Content (Syllabus)
• Procedure for conducting research : laws , principles , theory ,
models , examples.
• Hypothesis formulation , springs, control and types of cases .
• Variables: independent and dependent variables , pointers,
forecast. Sampling, Identification / registration of the population, sample size , sampling error , time / confidence level .
• Historical research : sources of historical research , external / internal
review of sources of historical research .
• Descriptive research: data collection instruments , scales qualifying
hierarchy , views , conceptual differentiation.
• Sociometry .
• Questionnaires : forms, construction , control questionnaires.
• Poll : Types and method of surveys , types of interviews .
• Design surveys : design horizontal / vertical comparison ,
• Developmental research: timeless / omochrones Développement .
• Meta -analysis, retrospective study , follow-up study .
• Experimental research: true / not true experimental research ,
experimental research designs , interpreting the results of factorial design .
• Relational Research: through data collection and analysis methods
Conditions of associative research.
• Conducting research : title, abstract , introduction, overview
literature , the purpose and importance of research terminology and operational definitions .
• Conducting research : basic conditions, zoning / constraints
research / statistical assumptions , methods, results , discussion, conclusions , recommendations , bibliography, appendices. Practical applications, preparing for final exams .