|Title||ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟ 5Χ5 / Soccer 5x5 |
|Faculty||Physical Education and Sport Science |
|School||Physical Education and Sport Science (Serres) |
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate |
|Teaching Period||Winter/Spring |
|Course ID||260000403 |
Registered students: 68
|Orientation||Attendance Type||Semester||Year||ECTS |
|KORMOS||PRAKTIKĪ EPILOGĪ||Winter/Spring||-||3 |
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- Greek (Instruction, Examination)
- English (Instruction, Examination)
- German (Instruction, Examination)
Technical elements of soccer and training content tailored indoors.
• Methodology and teaching rule for learning skills depending on the position of the player.
• The specific conditions of the filed/court and the adaptation of training load. The reduction of the distances and need good tactics.
• The individual technique and learning the key elements of the soccer player.
• The culture of team spirit and cooperation as a factor of cultural evolution.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Make decisions
- Work autonomously
- Work in teams
- Work in an international context
- Appreciate diversity and multiculturality
- Demonstrate social, professional and ethical commitment and sensitivity to gender issues
Educational Material Types
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
- Use of ICT in Communication with Students
- Use of ICT in Student Assessment
|Practice in Football 5X5||54||2.1||✓||✓|
Student Assessment methods
- Oral Exams (Summative)
- Πρακτική εξέταση (Summative)
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
Από το Εύδοξος