With the successful completion of this lesson it is accomplished the familiarization with the terminology and the thematic theology of the mystic God’s experience, the understanding and also the participating experience of the man in the promised goods of the Gods Kingdom and the knowledge of Him through His Charis. The use of the sources of the Patrology and the related bibliography included at the aim of the lesson as well.
Course Content (Syllabus)
On this lesson they are presented: the mysticism, the hesychasm and the hermitage theology, also the main representatives and furthermore the influence of them on the theological thought and the late literature. Therefore it is accomplished linguistic and philological analysis of the patristic texts in parallel with the interpretation and analysis of the theological thesis of the Fathers of the Church. Synchronously the students will study the sources of the Patrology and the use of them.
1. Introductory lesson
2. Sources of the science of Patrology
3. A΄ Which is the way of writing a scientific (diplomatic) work.
4. B΄ Which is the way of writing a scientific (diplomatic) work.
5. Mystic and Hesychastic theology. Representatives.
6. Terminology and Subjects
7. Differentiation of the Essence and the Energy
8. Presentation and annotation of the work of a post graduate student.
9. Godly and Human wisdom
10. Presentation and annotation of the work of a post graduate student.
11. Divine Light and God Seeing.
13. Presentation and annotation of the work of a post graduate student.
Patrology, Mystic Theology, Godly and human wisdom, Substance and actions, Divine Light, God seeing, Theosis.