Upon completion of the course, the selected students will
- Get in touch with the labor market and the local community
- Apply their theoretical knowledge and skills to real working conditions
- Develop acquaintances in the professional field of their interest
- Get acquainted with the organizational side of managing & coordinating actions
- Cultivate collaboration skills and take initiative in professional environments
Course Content (Syllabus)
Since 2016, students of the Department have the opportunity to participate in paid internships in collaborating institutions such as cultural institutions, orchestras and musical ensembles, archives and collections with musical and / or audiovisual material, music production studios and software development companies and apps, event production and organizing companies, music festivals, concert halls, arts multimedia, theaters, museums, etc.
The internship is conducted within the framework of the program "Practical Traineeship of AUTH", and includes a part-time work of 2 months duration for a selected number of students in collaborators registered in the ATLAS system and who have registered corresponding jobs. Student pay and insurance costs are covered by the program and do not burden the employer.
Every year's internships and the available positions for each cycle are announced about 1 month before the start of the internship.