Upon completion of the course, students will:
- have formed a comprehensive view of the subject of Pedagogy, its sub-disciplines and the research methods of its subject,
- realize the main foci of education, socialization and emotional stabilization of children and adolescents (Family, School, Preschool Education),
- realize that from the most adequate pedagogical training of the candidate teachers (formation of pedagogical approach of the trainees, management of problematic situations with human understanding, application of theories of learning in the classroom ...) will depend the holistic and harmonized education of the new generation ,
- be scientifically informed about the three factors of the class (student, teacher and educational goods), about the meaning of the Curriculum and about the factors that determine their school performance,
- understand that Pedagogy is an integral and necessary part of their studies, since it does not mean a teacher without pedagogical training or better that only scientific knowledge is enough to be a teacher.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The purpose of this course is to examine fundamental issues of Pedagogy, such as:
- aims, research methods, means of education and teaching,
- school, teacher and student, conditions for school performance,
- difficult situations in the classroom and their pedagogical treatment,
- The Curriculum, the teaching, the textbook, evaluation and grading of the student's school performance.
Object of Pedagogy, student - teacher - curriculum, classroom, teaching, learning