- To understand basic concepts and their historical development.
- To understand the development of adult education in Greece with emphasis on its socio-economic functioning.
- To gather, understand and interpret relevant data for the composition of a comprehensive academic study.
- To write a scientific study based on specific terminology, logical arguments, and bibliographical references.
- To asses critically sources based on the historical, socio-economic, and political context within which they have been developed.
- To asses the impact of European policy on the formulation of institutions and practices relating to adult education in the 19th and especially in the 20th century in Greece.
- To utilize primary sources and research data in writing a scientific study based on specific terminology, rational arguments, and bibliographical references.
Course Content (Syllabus)
2. History of education and interpretative
3. Education and Educational Policy (19th century)
4. Education and Educational Policy (20th century)
5. Work presentation 1
6. Work presentation 2
7. Work presentation 3
8. Work presentation 4
9. Work presentation 5
10. Work presentation 6
11. Work presentation 7
12. Work presentation 8
13. Work presentation 9
adult education, Greece, 19th century, 20th century