After the successful completion of this course, students will learn about all the main electronic online information sources,they will be able to understand their operation principles, and they will be trained in methods of proper online searching, collecting and utilisation of digital materia. Also, they will be able to develop Wordpress-based websites and utilise multi-format web-based questionnaires so that the websites can serve as an infrastructure for conducting online surveys.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The course aims to introduce students to national and international electronic databases of scientific content and scientific content on social media, in order to be able to use them in the context of theological scientific research. Also, during the course students will learn how to create a website using Wordpress and how to create online questionnaires.
1. Conducting a scientific research - Electronic sources.
2. Scientific social media (Mendeley)
3. Electronic sources - Assignment.
4. Introduction to data bases I. History, Models, Advantages-Disadvatages, Databases types
5. Introduction to data bases II. Queries
6. Internet data bases.
7. Optimization of search using search engine tools, bibliography standards, copyright.
8. Internet questionnaire design using Wordpress.Introduction-Installation-Configuration
9. Internet content management systems - Wordpress Themes
10. Internet content management systems - Wordpress Plugins
11. Internet content management systems - Wordpress Forms
12. Internet content management systems - Wordpress Questionnaires
13. Internet content management systems - Wordpress - Assignment.