Students are expected for the course will :
trained in coaching basketball to take a role as coach for both groups developmental ages and on groups of adults, in scientific research at all levels of fitness and sports activities of the sport, to the cultivation and development of the sport in optimizing athletic performance in engineering traffic analysis in basketball , monitoring exercise programs for all levels of racing Basketball .
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Writing study.
2. Yearly program A.
3. Yearly program B.
4. Yearly program C.
5. Yearly program D.
6. Score sheet.
7. Rules of the game.
8. Nutrition for basketball players
9. Scouting of the game.
10. Video analysis.
11. Injuries for basketball players.
12. Daily practice A.
13. Daily practice B.
1. Movements without ball.
2. Ball handling.
5. Block out – Rebounds. Demark of the outside players.
6. Demark of the centers. Personal defense to the player with the ball.
7. Personal defense to the player without the ball.
8. Offensive cooperation of 2 players.
9. Offensive cooperation of 3 players.
10. Defensive cooperation of 2 and 3 players.
11. Defensive cooperation of 4 players.
12. Team offense to man to man defense.
13. Team man to man defense.