Course Content (Syllabus)
SP 15 Judo (7th semester)
Aim: To obtain the necessary elements of theoretical knowledge and practical experience regarding the techniques of Judo and methodical education in order to be able to teach the sport at school and athletic clubs.
1. History. Development of Judo (modern Judo).
2. Obtaining the base of technique of Judo, basic mechanism, algorithm.
3. Methodology of learning. Falling sideways and backward.
4. Methodology of learning falls. Falling forward roll.
5. Methodology of learning movements.
6. Methodology of learning turns. Tai Sabaki.
7. Educational games of development and perfection of balance and reacting time at Judo. Holds at Judo.
8. Methodological succession of teaching Judo (various systems).
9. Methodology of learning hand throwing techniques Te Waza.
10. Methodology of learning hip throwing techniques Goshi Waza.
11. Methodology of learning feet throwing techniques Ashi Waza and sacrifice techniques Sutemi Waza.
12. Methods of following up and recording a competition of Judo.
13. Rules of Judo.
1. Learning the base of technique of Judo.
2. Learning the sideway fall and backward fall.
3. Learning the forward fall and the forward roll.
4. Learning the movements.
5. Learning the turns. Tai Sabaki.
6. Learning the hand throwing techniques Te Waza.
7. Learning the hip throwing techniques Goshi Waza.
8. Learning the feet throwing techniques Ashi Waza and sacrifice techniques Sutemi Waza and Yoko Sutemi Waza.
9. Methodology of application of the elements of Judo at school gymnastics.
10. Presentation of teaching programs of various techniques.
11. Learning and executing educational games of developing and perfecting the balance and reacting time at Judo. Holds at Judo.
12. Application of competition rules of Judo.
13. Following up a competition and recording it.