Upon successful completion of the course the students:
• know the basic training guidelines for developing physical fitness abilities in recreational athletes
• will have the ability to design exercise programs aiming to promote health
• will be familiar with the basic methods of assessing physical fitness abilities in recreational athletes
Course Content (Syllabus)
•• Specificity of exercise in children, adults and the elderly.
• Guidelines for developing endurance.
• Guidelines for developing muscular strength.
• Guidelines for the development of flexibility - mobility.
• Design exercise programs for recreation and health promotion.
• Design exercise programs for rehabilitation.
• Daily exercise.
• Assessment of fitness.