Knowledge creation and composition of the choreographers, learning expression and exploration of various movements, including physical design, aesthetics and theatrical presence. Sub purpose of this course is to sensitize students and female students around the concepts of mass sports inclusive, mutually beneficial cooperation and self esteem.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Introduction to choreography demonstrations.
2. Planning composition choreography small groups (10-15 people).
3. Design composition choreography large groups (over 50 people).
4. Specific composition elements (analysis).
5. Unity, variations, repetitions, contrasts and transport (analysis and implementation).
6. Subject choreographies (cultural elements etc.).
7. Creating unity and cohesion (music, clothing, activities).
8. Exploration of various movements based on body aesthetic design.
9. Exploration various movements based theatrical presentation.
10. Choreography adapted in childhood (music, expression, clothing).
11. Choreography tailored to teens (music, expression, clothing).
12. Choreography adjusted adults.
13. Choreography tailored to seniors