The very good knowledge of the structure and nature of Paralympic sports so as to be implemented in physical education school programs, fitness training programs, recreation programs for people with disabilities and physical activities of competitive level.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Description and aim: The familiarization of students with the sports included in the Paralympic Games Program.
1. Wheelchair basketball.
2. Sitting volleyball.
3. Football 5-a-side, Football 7-a-side
7. Wheelchair tennis.
8. Power lifting. Table tennis. Shooting.
9. Boccia. Archery. Wheelchair rugby.
10. Equestrian. Sailing. Judo.
11. Wheelchair fencing. Cycling.
12. Winter sports.
13. Exercise training programs for athletes with disabilities.