Students are expected for the course will
• develop their personal skills in basic basketball moves
• understand the theoretical pillars of Teaching Basketball and particularities approach of developmental ages
• Relate theory with practice through experiential participation in basketball activities
• become familiar with the organization and presentation of a basketball skill
• become familiar with the design and organization of basketball activities for developmental ages
Course Content (Syllabus)
1) Historical marks.
2) Score sheet.
3) Move without the ball.
7) Jump shoot.
8) Lay-up shoots.
9) Rebound and block out.
10) Fakes for perimeter players.
11) Fakes for centers.
12) Offensive cooperation of 2 and 3 players.
13) Rules of the game.