Additional bibliography for study
1. P. Koufaki, E. Kouidi. Current best evidence recommendations on measurement and interpretation of physical Function in patients with chronic kidney Disease. Sports Medicine 2010; 40(12):1055-74
2. Mezzani, P. Agostoni, A. Cohen-Solal, U. Corrà, A. Jegier, E. Kouidi, S. Mazic, P. Meurin, M. Piepoli, A. Simon, CV. Laethem, L. Vanhees. Standards for the use of cardiopulmonary exercise testing for the functional evaluation of cardiac patients: a report from the Exercise Physiology Section of the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 2009; 16: 249-67.
3. E. Kouidi, D. Grekas, A. Deligiannis. Effects of exercise training on non-invasive cardiac measures in patients undergoing chronic hemodialysis: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Kidney Dis 2009; 54: 511-21
4. L. Vanhees, J De Sutter, N. Geladas, F. Doyle, V. Cornelissen, E. Kouidi, D. Dugmore, D. Vanuzzo, M. Börjesson, P. Doherty and (on behalf of the writing group). Importance of characteristics and modalities of physical activity and exercise in the management of cardiovascular health within the general population: recommendations from the EACPR (Part I). European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, 2012
5. L. Vanhees, N. Geladas, D. Hansen, E. Kouidi, J. Niebauer, Z. Reiner, V. Cornelissen, S. Adamopoulos, E. Prescott, M. Börjesson, and (on behalf of the writing group). Importance of characteristics and modalities of physical activity and exercise in the management of cardiovascular health in individuals with cardiovascular risk factors: recommendations from the EACPR (Part II). European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, 2012