a. Application of physical education programs on children with disabilities and developmental disorders:
2. in groups
b. Application of playful exercise programs.
c. The organization of sporting events for people with disabilities based on gained knowledge about adaptations needed (equipment, rules etc.), the method and classification criteria of people with disabilities in competitive sports.
d. Application of physical activity programs for rehabilitation purposes of people with disabilities.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Adapted physical education.
2. Individualized Education Program (I.E.P.).
3. Physical condition (or fitness) of people with disabilities.
4. Sports for people with disabilities.
5. Adapted Sports.
6. Classification of athletes with disabilities - Games - International Sport organizations and Federations.
7. Games for people with disabilities and developmental disorders. Structuring physical education lessons in special schools.
8. Multifaceted approach of athletic games.
9. Applications of playful exercise to people with intellectual disabilities, deafness, blindness and autism.
10.Swimming for people with disabilities. Adaptations - Exercise - Recreation. Water games. Competitive swimming.
11. Swimming for people with deafness, blindness, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, intellectual disabilities and spinal cord injuries.
12. Therapeutic riding. History - Benefits - Classification - Formats.
13. Therapeutic riding. Trotting facilities - Applications.
adapted physical education, physical fitness, exercise and disability, adaptive swimming, therapeutic horse riding