Upon successful completion of the course students will have developed the theoretical and methodical knowledge to be able to teach the sport for clubs, and national teams, as well as being an overall strengthening in the areas of health, the security forces and in different sports.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Theoretical-methodical preparation of tactical special exercises.
2. Methodical theoretical-intellectual-mental preparation for weightlifting.
3. Programs for the development of muscle strength.
4. Programs for the development of muscle strength in weightlifters.
5. Methodology of daily strength training of weightlifting.
6. Methodology of the weekly-monthly training of weightlifting.
7. Annual programming training.
8. Four-year and long-term planning of Olympic Weightlifting.
9. Training programs of weightlifting.
10. Injuries in Weightlifting - Causes-precautions.
11. Monitoring competition.
1. Repeat racing moves.
2. Refinement of special exercises technique.
3. Learning the general exercises of weightlifting.
4. Exercises for power development to students.
5. Exercises for power development in individuals of various ages.
6. Force development programs to athletes of various sports.
7. Practical implementation of daily and weekly training in weightlifting.
8. Practical application of body building and power lifting exercises.
9. Practical implementation of various training programs.
10. Programs to develop various forms of power.
11. Active participation in weightlifting competitions (arbitration secretariat)