Objective: students will improve their theoretical knowledge and practical skills with respect to the competition requirements of TAEKWONDO-ITF (sparring, Tul, breaking boards, self-defence) and be able to train athletes of every age and competition level with the intention of competing.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Preparation of annual coaching programming in competition TKD: Macrocycles, Mesocycles.
2. Planning of technique, tactic and physical condition in every Macrocycle and Mesocycle in competition TKD.
3. Planning of Microcycles and adaptation of their training contents in accordance with their Mesocycle.
4. Planning of the training unit in competition TKD in accordance with its objective (improvement of aerobic or anaerobic
5. Heart rate (HR) intensity of athletes in TKD sparring.
6. Effects of high-intensity interval training on athletes’ speed, anaerobic endurance and heart rate.
7. Psychological preparation of athletes before competition: mental training, ideal stimulation level, stress control,
attention, self-concentration, memory, self-talk, coaching, and control of fluctuating conditions in sparring.
8. Coaching and control of the changing circumstances of the race.
9. Nutritional support for TKD athletes. Optimal body weight for competition and maximization of performance.
10. Craniocerebral and frequent mild injuries in TKD athletes during sparring. Prevention.
11. Analysis of sparring on video. Qualitative and statistical analysis.
1. Improvement of aerobic capacity.
2. Combination of 2-3 composite offensive techniques and hand techniques.
3. Combination of 2 composite direct counterattack techniques and hand techniques.
4. Composite kicking techniques and offensive attack and counterattack hand techniques.
5. Shadow sparring with hand techniques: punch attack, direct and indirect counterattack.
6. Shadow sparring: lateral movement in difficult sparring conditions.
7. Sparring: practice of offensive tactic and feint movements.
8. Sparring: direct and indirect counterattack tactic.
9. Conditioning of anaerobic lactic capacity.
10. High-intensity interval training.
11. Conditioning of anaerobic alactic capacity.
1. Shadow sparring. 6th - 12th Tul learning.
2. Predetermined and free step learning in accordance with the Tul.
3. Basic self-defense forms.
Taekwondo, training sessions, psychological preparation, Diet in Taekwondo, injuries, technical struggle, kinesiology, Tul.