Course Content (Syllabus)
Reliability Theory: Introduction, Reliability Functions (Exponential, Gamma, Weibull, Normal), System Reliability, Reliqability estimation, Part-count relaibility calculation, Fault Tree Analysis, Collection of Relaibility Data, Reliability Cost, Maintenance Policies, Replacement policies: Deterministic - Stochastic, Preventive Maintenance, Maintenance Planning and Management
Additional bibliography for study
1. Duffua, S., Raouf A., Campbell J.D., Planning and Control of Maintenance Systems, Wiley, 1999.
2. Elsayed E., Reliability Engineering, Addison Wesley, 1996.
3. Kapur, K.C., Lamberson L.R., Reliability in Engineering Design, Wiley, 1977.
4. Sundararajan, C.R. Guide to Reliability Engineering, Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1991.
5. O' Connor, P.D.T., Practical Reliability Engineering, Wiley, 1989.
6. Smith, D., Reliability and Maintenability in Perspective, Macmillan, 1988.