After the completion of the educational program, students while be abtle to:
1. Understand the basic principles and techniques of medical imaging (XR, US, CT, MRI)
2. Evaluate chest and abdominal plain films.
3. Be familiar with the basic clinical indications of US, CT and MRI for GI, Urogenital, Cardiovascular and Respiratory System.
4. Understand and recognize the basic normal radiologic anatomy of the Respiratory, Cardiovascular, GI, Urogenital and the female breast.
5. Realize the fundamental imaging findings in the most common diseases involving the GI, Urogenital, Cardiovascular and Respiratory System.
6. Understand the principles of Radiotherapy and its major applications for the treatment of malignant neoplasms.